Yippee! I am so excited that I got this gorgeous stamp set "Flowering Fields" from our Sale-A-Bration catalog recently. I have wanted it ever since I first saw it and as soon as the UPS man dropped off my box, I was in my craft room stamping away! I just think it is so simple and clean, just a lot of really, really pretty images.
I got this card idea from one of the gals in our stamping group, unfortuantely I don't remember who it exactly came from though - my apologies....
If you would like to make this card or use the lay-out as a template for use with another stamp set, I will have all the measurements listed down below this video.
Card Base - 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
Rich Razzelberry Cardstock - 5-1/4" x 4"
Bermuda Bay- 5" x 3-3/4"
White/Focal image piece - 4-3/4" x 3-1/2"
Base strip (at bottom of card) - 1"x 5"
Accent strip of DSP - 3/4" x 3-1/2"
Please shop on Stampin' Up! online store 24/7 at: www.galem.stampinup.net
Visit my blog and make to subscribe, it's always FREE ...
Go to: www.thehappystamper.com
*Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st, 2016*
*Free* Product from our S-A-B catalog with a $50 purchase!
Products used in the video:
- Flowering Fields Stamp Set #141300 *FREE* with a $50 purchase!!!
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730 (40 sheets) $8.50
- Rich Razzelberry C/S #115316 $7
- Bermuda Bay C/S #131197 $7
- Bermuda Bay Ink Pad #131171 $6.50
- Basic Grey Ink Pad #140932 $7 (In Occcasions Catalog - p.28)
- Blender Pens Set of 3 # 102845 $ 10
- Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon #140569 $6
- Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack #140567 $8 (Occ-Cat. p.35)
- Snail Adhesive #104332 $7 #104331 Re-Fill $4.50
- Paper Snips # 103579 $10
Follow me on Facebook!